Whether you have years of work experience or you just graduated, there’s a job opportunity for you at Nestlé. Search for jobs here.
Curricilum Vitae – Think Past
• Ensure that you have a clear and straightforward structure, it should be easy for the reader to find relevant information
• Note: In a CV, structure is more important than creativeness
• When writing about your experience, think PAR:
• Purpose What was the purpose of your job?
• Action Which activities/tasks were you expected to complete?
• Result What results did you achieve and how?
• Make it clear what sets you apart from people with similar profiles as you
• Try to ensure that your personality shines through in your CV
• Always upload as PDF and double-check your uploads!
• You would be surprised how many documents that are incorrectly uploaded and how many CVs that are uploaded with comments from proofreaders.
Grab a cup of coffe and let's get started on that application!
There is no right or wrong when it comes to programs, but there are programs that make it easier to structure your CV and Cover Letter.
If you want to try something different to the traditional Word document, PowerPoint and Canva are great programs/sites to use, as you will be able to structure your content easily and creatively. If it is the first time you use PowerPoint or Canva to write your CV and Cover Letter, you can find great ”how-to” tutorials on Youtube. If it is the first time using the tools, it might take some time, but once you have a template ready, it will be easy to adjust it to the job you are applying for.
No matter which program you use, remember to save as a PDF. By doing this, you ensure that the layout does not change and Recruiters and Managers do not see red error lines under words misspelled or not recognized.
Interviews are often viewed as somewhat of a nerve wracking experience. It’s natural, there is often a lot at stake. Below, a few tips and tricks to think about and hopefully help you feel calmer ahead of your meeting with us:
• An interview should be an opportunity for you to present yourself and your results in a clear and structured way. It sounds basic, but make sure you know your CV and most of all, everything that you have accomplished throughout your career. You will most likely be asked about results, and to provide concrete examples during our meeting. Allocate some time ahead of your interview to run through, refresh and brush up on these. What are you most proud of? You probably have a lot you can say, make sure you have it top of mind!
• Interviews should never be a one-sided conversation. It is an opportunity for you to learn more about the role and Nestlé.
• Read the job description through a few times. What would you like to hear more about? Is anything unclear? Prepare your questions.
• Do some research on the business. Which initiatives can you relate to? Get a general feel of our organization.
• Breathe, relax and make sure to have fun. At the end of the day, an interview is just as much an opportunity for you to evaluate us as it is for us to evaluate you.
• Bring a notebook. Here you can write down your questions to ensure you do not forget anything, but also take notes about what is being said during the interview.